BILLING OPTIONS TO FIT YOUR NEEDS
Pay your O’Nealgas bill easily by choosing the option that works best for you. Our dedicated billing team is here to make sure that billing and payments are processed as efficiently as possible!
- Pay online: Create an account to pay your bill quickly and easily online.
- Pay by phone: You can contact our offices during business hours to pay your bill by credit or debit card. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. To keep your information secure, we never store your card details.
- Pay by check: You can mail or drop off a check to our offices; or you can simply hand your check to the O’Nealgas delivery team member when he/she delivers your propane.
- Autofill & seasonal delivery programs: Our automatic delivery programs are available to customers whose credit scores deem them eligible. Refills are delivered regularly and you are sent a bill after the delivery is made. You can pay bills by check or phone, and payment is due 30 days after the time of delivery.
- Budget billing: Avoid uncertainty about your bill by signing up for our budget billing program, which charges customers a fixed amount for delivery on a monthly basis. Monthly payments are calculated according to your past propane usage levels as well as current and future propane prices. When the propane is delivered, you’ll pay the fixed price for delivery and market price for the propane.
The program is open to eligible O’Nealgas customers (those who have been a customer for at least two years and have a $0 balance). Service parts, labor and sales tax charges are not included. Budget billing sign-up is only available from April 1 through May 31. After one year of program participation, you will be charged or reimbursed according to the actual cost of your propane usage for the year.
Low-income assistance: The federally funded Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) helps eligible-low income households meet their home energy needs.