Propane Service & Repair
Stand-Out Quality of Service
Unlike many large corporate propane retailers, our family-owned company prides itself on providing for our customers — even after an initial sale has been made. We offer "service after sale," which means that our in-house specialists will be available to assist with product repairs and maintenance of any product you purchase from O'Nealgas. Furthermore, our team can assist with installation needs such as new piping for, or modifications to, propane systems.
Types of Service Provided
O'Nealgas provides a number of services to make sure you enjoy the warmth and comfort of our products. Some of our most frequently requested services are listed below — contact us to ask about how we can assist you.
- Propane rental tank maintenance such as painting and regulator replacement
- Piping installation for new propane service
- Modification of existing propane system
- Testing for leaks and safety measures
- Propane tank replacement & disposal
At this time we are unable to provide piping services for natural gas customers but can refer you to a licensed plumber that can complete the service for you.